Buddha Land Centre is home to a thriving Sangha community, dedicated to the flourishing of Buddhadharma in North and West Yorkshire and East Lancashire.
We have a sponsored position available to help with the day to day running of Buddha Land Kadampa Buddhist Centre in Keighley, including the World Peace Café.
Buddha Land Kadampa Buddhist Centre is situated in a beautiful, historic building in the centre of Keighley. We have a World Peace Café, open Tuesday-Saturday, as well as run classes, courses, and day retreats throughout the week. Our home for the residents of the centre is only a short walk away, close to parkland, open countryside, and the Dales National Park.
- Able to prioritise and carry out adminitrative tasks independently.
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks.
- Adopts a positive attitude and a willingness to assist others.
- Needs to be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of volunteers whilst maintaining professional expectations.
Sponsored Workers receive:
- A monthly allowance of £200, plus lunches and a weekly food allowance.
- Free accomodation in the Centre’s residential property, inclusive of utility bills.
- Free classes and courses at the Centre.
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
To find out more, contact Helen Richardson at email@example.com